Primary care physicians in New Hampshire
At Appledore Medical Group, our primary care physicians put the health and wellness of your family first. We offer a wide range of primary care services, including medical checkups and routine immunizations, to meet the individual needs of our patients.
We also work closely with patients to educate them on healthy lifestyle choices and preventive care, to help recognize any changes in health before it becomes a concern.
Before visiting one of our primary care facilities, please view our patient health forms.
Comprehensive family medicine
At Appledore Medical Group, our family medicine teams—including family doctors, physicians assistants and nurses—provide comprehensive, personalized treatment for patients of all ages in New Hampshire. Our goal is to ensure the overall health of patients and their families through exceptional care and advanced diagnostic services.
Primary care services
Our expert primary care physicians offer a wide range of services to treat common health conditions, including:
- Blood analysis
- Cholesterol management
- Chronic disease management
- Diabetes management
- Medicare wellness visits
- Minor surgical procedures
- Routine immunizations and vaccines
- Routine physical exams
- Wound care
To ensure the most accurate diagnosis for patients, our facilities offer routine diagnostic testing, including:
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)—Used to measure the electrical activity of the heart
- PT/INR testing—Used to diagnose issues with blood clotting or excess bleeding
- Point of care (POC) testing — Common inpatient tests used to confirm pregnancy, strep throat or flu
- Spirometry testing—Used to measure a patients ability to inhale and exhale
Common family medicine conditions we treat
Our primary care doctors are experienced in treating a variety of common conditions, including:
- Cholesterol issues
- Common colds
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Minor sprains and strains
- Respiratory infections
- Sinus infections
- Thyroid conditions
- Urinary tract infections
Preventive care services
Preventive care encourages patients to schedule routine screenings and make healthy choices. This helps doctors catch any health concerns early, as well as increases the chances of successful treatment.
Our expert team offers a variety of preventive care services, including:
- Physical exams for children and adults
- Employment physical exams
- Physicals for school, sports and camps
- Medicare physicals
- Pediatric and adult immunizations
Primary care locations
Retrieving location data...