Heart and vascular surgeons in southeastern New Hampshire
At Appledore Medical Group, our cardiothoracic and vascular surgeons are dedicated to providing high-quality treatment for diseases affecting the heart, lungs, and vascular system.
Our expert teams use state-of-the-art technology to provide patients with advanced surgical procedures, such as minimally invasive heart surgeries.
Before visiting one of our cardiothoracic and vascular surgeons, please view our patient health forms.
How healthy is your heart?
Understanding your heart health is a valuable preventive care tool. Take our assessment to determine your risk of heart disease and next steps to take.
Advanced cardiovascular and vascular surgical care
Heart and vascular disease will affect over one million Americans each year, according to the American Heart Association. However, advanced surgical techniques and expert care can be key factors in treating cardiovascular conditions.
Our multispecialty heart and vascular teams—including physicians, cardiothoracic and vascular surgeons, anesthesiologists and nurses—provide the comprehensive care you need to regain heart health.
Our heart surgeons provide specialty surgical services for heart diseases and disorders using the most advanced surgical techniques available. Our surgeons perform cardiac surgeries and procedures including:
- Complex repair of thoracic-aortic diseases
- Coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG)
- Cardiac mechanical assist devices, including ECMO
- Minimally invasive surgical ablation for atrial fibrillation
- Minimally invasive valve surgery
- Reoperative open heart surgery
- Surgical removal of cardiac tumors
- Transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR)
Our vascular surgeons perform operations of the arteries and veins. We offer multiple options for vascular surgery, including:
- Carotid disease surgery, including minimally invasive carotid stenting (TCAR)
- Open and advanced endovascular treatment of abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA)
- Peripheral arterial disease (PAD) surgery
- Surgery for dialysis access, including endovascular and peritoneal
- Varicose vein treatment
- Venous disease surgery