Heart and vascular surgeons in southeastern New Hampshire
At Appledore Medical Group, our cardiothoracic and vascular surgeons are dedicated to providing high-quality treatment for diseases affecting the heart, lungs and vascular system.
Our expert teams use state-of-the-art technology to provide patients with advanced surgical procedures, such as minimally invasive lung and chest surgeries.
Before visiting one of our physicians that offer heart and vascular surgery, please view our patient health forms.
Advanced cardiothoracic and vascular surgical care
Heart and vascular disease will affect over one million Americans each year, according to the American Heart Association. However, advanced surgical techniques and expert care can be key factors in treating cardiovascular conditions.
Our multispecialty heart and vascular teams—including physicians, cardiothoracic and vascular surgeons, anesthesiologists and nurses—provide the comprehensive care you need to regain heart health.
Our cardiothoracic surgeons perform operations of the heart and lungs. We offer a variety of cardiothoracic surgeries, including:
- Complex repair of thoracic-aortic diseases
- Coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG)
- Minimally invasive lung and chest surgery (VATS)
- Minimally invasive valve surgery
- Open heart surgery
- Surgeries for esophageal diseases
- Surgical removal of cardiac tumors
- Thoracic oncology surgical services
- Transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR)
- Transcatheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI)
- Treatment of mediastinal masses
Our vascular surgeons perform operations of the arteries and veins. We offer multiple options for vascular surgery, including:
- Carotid disease surgery
- Open and minimally invasive treatment of abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA)
- Peripheral arterial disease (P.A.D) surgery
- Surgery for dialysis access
- Venous disease surgery