Monday-Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
333 Borthwick Avenue, Suite 402
Portsmouth, NH 03801
Phone: (603) 559-4111
About Coastal Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery - Cardiothoracic Surgery Office
Appledore Coastal Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery has been providing comprehensive, advanced cardiiothoracic surgical care for the seacoast region since 1998.
Recognized as a Center of Excellence in cardiac surgery, our multi-disciplinary surgeons are dedicated to providing high-quality treatment for conditions affecting the heart and lungs.
For more information on our cardiothoracic surgery options, please call (603) 559-4111.
We understand that having surgery can be overwhelming, which is why our goal is to offer exceptional surgical treatment and follow-up care in a personalized and compassionate environment.
Advanced surgical procedures
Our expert surgeons perform a wide variety of cardiothoracic surgical procedures, including:
- Complex repair of thoracic-aortic diseases
- Coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG)
- Minimally invasive valve surgery
- Reoperative open heart surgery
- Surgical removal of cardiac tumors
- Transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR)
- Transcatheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI)
- Minimally invasive lung and chest surgery (VATS)
- Surgeries for esophageal diseases
- Thoracic oncology surgical services
- Treatment of mediastinal masses
Visiting our facility
The general hours for our cardiothoracic surgery office in Portsmouth are Monday-Friday from 8:00am - 5:00pm, however individual procedure times may vary. Parking for the building is free.
For your convenience, we now offer online appointment scheduling.