About Advanced Orthopedics - Wakefield
At Advanced Orthopedics–part of the Appledore Medical Group network–our physicians specialize in treating conditions of the muscles, bones and joints. We are experienced in providing a variety of treatments for common and complex orthopedic and sports medicine conditions–from muscle sprains to bone tumors.
For more information about our orthopedic services, call Advanced Orthopedics at (603) 522-6163.
Expert orthopedic doctors in New Hampshire’s Lake Region and Seacoast Region
Our physicians–Jeffrey Clingman, MD, Alexander Hennig, MD, Joel Huleatt, MD, and Glenn Lieberman, MD–offer extensive orthopedic expertise to help patients identify the source of their musculoskeletal pain and regain mobility. Together with our nurses and supporting team members, they provide every patient with comprehensive care and excellent customer service.
Alexander Hennig, MD, and Joel Huleatt, MD, are sports medicine specialists and both serve as physicians for the United States Ski and Snowboard team.
Conditions we treat
Orthopedic conditions can be complex and have multiple causes, which is why we complete a thorough evaluation of each patient. Because of this complexity, our doctors are experienced in treating a wide range of conditions, including:
- Age–related conditions, such as degenerative joint disease
- Broken bones/Fractures of the extremities
- Joint issues like dislocations and sprains
- Ligament tears (ACL, MCL)
- Muscle strains and tears (hamstring)
- Nerve compression in the spine or extremities
- Tendon tears or tendonitis (Achilles, biceps, rotator cuff)
- Work–related injuries
Services we offer
Our team is committed to providing high-quality care in a comfortable setting for all patients. To ensure we fulfill that commitment, we offer a wide range of orthopedic procedures and treatments, including:
- Arthroscopy for knee, shoulder, ankle and wrist joints
- Carpal tunnel and cubital tunnel surgery
- Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery
- Ligament repair or reconstruction such as ACL and MCL
- Rotator cuff repair
- Shoulder replacement, including anatomic and reverse
- Spine surgery
- Sports medicine