Expert pediatric care in New Hampshire
At Appledore Medical Group, our pediatricians and pediatric specialists put the health and wellness of your children first. Our pediatric services include care for children of all ages up to 21 years old. Our specialists are experienced in diagnosing and treating conditions in children, ranging from the common cold to complex diseases. As your healthcare partners, our physicians will engage and collaborate with you to ensure your child receives a quick, effective diagnosis and treatment.
To schedule an appointment for your child, call the practice of your choice. Click on our pediatric practices to learn more about their services and pediatric specialists.
To schedule an appointment for your child in Portsmouth, call (603) 431-2516. To schedule an appointment for your child in Rochester, call (603) 332-0238.
Pediatric conditions we treat
Our specialists treat a wide range of pediatric conditions. Some of the most common are:
- Bacterial and viral infections
- Behavioral conditions, including ADHD, depression, and anxiety
- Common cold, flu, and RSV
- Ear infections
- Growth and development concerns
- Poor eating habits
- Skin issues, including eczema and rashes
- Sore throat
Pediatric services we offer
We offer a variety of screenings and services to diagnose and treat pediatric conditions, such as:
- Adolescent care
- Developmental screening
- Health management for diabetes and other chronic diseases
- Nutritional counseling
- School camp and sports physicals
- Sick visits
- Treatment of minor injuries
- Vision and hearing screenings
- Well-child visits and check-ups
Newborn and infant care
Newborn care includes:
- High-risk deliveries
- Daily nursery visits
- Breast feeding support - certified lactation counselor (CLC) onsite
- Educational lectures and classes
Pediatric ENT Care
Our board-certified otolaryngologist and ENT healthcare team also specializes in diagnosing and treating common and complex conditions of the ear, nose and throat. The team is expertly trained in treating pediatric ENT conditions and offers a full range of ENT services for children. Learn more about our ENT services, including the conditions we treat and services provided.
To schedule an ENT appointment for your child, call (603) 403-6620.
Recommended newborn and child wellness visits
Our pediatricians have the expertise to guide you through raising healthy children at every stage of development. Our well check-ups begin after your child’s birth and continue through early childhood and adolescence.
It is recommended you bring your child for a wellness visit:
- One to three days after hospital discharge
- Two weeks after birth
- Two months after birth
- Four months after birth
- Six months after birth
- Nine months after birth
- Twelve months after birth
- Fifteen months after birth
- Eighteen months after birth
- Twenty-four months after birth
- Yearly after 24 months