Jessica B Wallaert, MDVascular Surgery
Dr. Wallaert is active in the medical community. She was a guest lecturer at the Ross University School of Medicine, presenting the impact of glucose control and management on glycemic control following vascular surgery, and was a presenter in the Endocrine Grand Rounds Presentation at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center. In addition to her numerous published clinical works and studies, Dr. Wallaert has also contributed to medical text book chapters in Masters of Surgery and Intraoperative Neuromonitoring.
Dr. Wallaert is board-certified in general surgery and is board-eligible in vascular surgery. She has specialized expertise in the following surgical procedures: Carotid Endartectomy, Varicose Vein Ablation, Dialysis Fistula/Graft Creation and Revision, Lower Extremity Angioplasty and Stenting, Bypass Femoral Endarterectomy.
Dr. Wallaert is excited to be part of the team at Coastal Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery. She is currently accepting new patient referrals.
- Vascular Surgery - Primary
- Graduate Degree: Dartmouth Geisel School of Medicine
- Residency: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- Fellowship: White River Junction Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Fellowship: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital