Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
3 Terrascape Parkway
Somersworth, NH 03878
Phone: (603) 842-6060
About Somersworth Specialty and Surgical Care
Advanced surgical specialties
At Appledore Somersworth Specialty and Surgical Care, we provide access to multiple surgical specialties in one location. Our surgical team—made up of general, heart, neurologic and vascular surgeons—have experience diagnosing and treating patients with a variety of symptoms and conditions.
Our goal is to offer incredible preoperative, surgical and postoperative care, in a personalized and compassionate environment. Our multidisciplinary surgeons offer a wide range of surgical specialties to patients, including:
Heart surgery is performed as a way to treat heart conditions, such as coronary heart disease or heart failure.
Common heart surgeries performed, include:
- Coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG)
- Open heart surgery
- Surgical removal of cardiac tumors
- Transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR)
- Transcatheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI)
Neurosurgery is used to treat conditions of the brain and spine, such as brain tumors or disc disease.
Common neurological surgeries include:
- Arthroplasty (disc replacement)
- Brain tumor removal
- Image-guided cranial surgery
- Surgery for traumatic injuries
Vascular surgery is used to treat conditions of the arteries and veins, such as carotid or peripheral artery disease.
Common vascular surgeries include:
- Carotid disease surgery
- Open and minimally invasive treatment of abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA)
- Peripheral arterial disease (P.A.D) surgery
- Surgery for dialysis access
- Venous disease surgery
Visiting our facility
Our office in Somersworth is open Monday-Friday from 8:30am - 5:00pm, with free parking.
For your convenience, we now offer online appointment scheduling.