Visiting Hours at Portsmouth Internal Medicine
Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
100 Eileen Dondero Foley Avenue, Suite 300
Portsmouth, NH 03801
Phone: (603) 436-6115
About Portsmouth Internal Medicine
At Portsmouth Internal Medicine, our primary care doctors are dedicated to providing exceptional internal medicine healthcare to patients in the greater Portsmouth area.
Our internists provide medical checkups and treatment options for a range of health conditions. We also work collaboratively with our patients to create personalized health plans and provide education on healthy choices and preventive care.
For additional information about our internal medicine services, please call Portsmouth Internal Medicine at (603) 436-6115.
Family medicine services
Our expert primary care physicians offer a wide range of services that include:
- Blood analysis
- Cholesterol management program
- Chronic disease management
- Diabetes management program
- Annual Medicare wellness visit
- Minor surgical procedures
- Routine immunizations and vaccines
- Routine physical exam
- Wound care
Diagnostic testing is used to help our primary care physicians accurately diagnose and treat patients. We offer a range of diagnostic testing, including:
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)—An EKG determines the electrical activity of the heart.
- Point of care (POC) testing — POC testing occurs during a visit and includes common tests to determine things like pregnancy, strep throat and flu.
Visiting our facility
Our Portsmouth family medicine clinic is open Monday-Friday from 8:00am - 5:00pm, with free parking.
For your convenience, we now offer online appointment scheduling.