Visiting Hours at Hampton Internal Medicine
Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
55 High Street, Suite 201
Hampton, NH 03842
Phone: (603) 929-2137
Fax: (603) 929-7482
About Hampton Internal Medicine
Our family medicine physicians at Appledore Hampton Internal Medicine are dedicated to providing comprehensive and compassionate care in a patient-centered environment.
Our expert internists deliver a range of primary care services, such as cholesterol screening and routine physical exams, to patients in greater Hampton. We collaborate with our patients to create customized health plans, as well as encourage healthy lifestyle choices and preventive care.
For additional information about our internal medicine services, please call Hampton Internal Medicine at (603) 929-2137.
Primary care services
Our expert family medicine doctors offer a wide range of services that include:
- Annual medicare wellness visits
- Blood analysis
- Cholesterol management program
- Chronic disease management
- Diabetes management program
- Minor surgical procedures
- Routine immunizations and vaccines
- Routine physical exams
- Wound care
Primary care physicians use diagnostic testing to help determine the best care plan for patients. We offer a range of diagnostic testing, including:
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)—An EKG is used to determine the electrical activity of the heart.
- Point of care (POC) testing —Physicians use POC testing, common testing during a medical checkup, to determine things like pregnancy or the presence of strep throat or flu.
Visiting our facility
Our Hampton family medicine clinic is open Monday-Friday from 8:00am - 5:00pm, with free parking.
For your convenience, we now offer online appointment scheduling.