Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
200 Griffin Rd, Suite 6
Portsmouth, NH 03801
Phone: (603) 610-4430
About Coastal Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery - Vascular Surgery Office
At Appledore Coastal Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery, our expert vascular surgeons provide advanced vascular surgical care for the seacoast region, in Portsmouth, N.H.
Our multi-disciplinary surgeons are dedicated to providing high-quality treatment for conditions affecting the vascular system—made up of arteries and veins.
For more information about our vascular surgery options, please call (603) 610-4430.
We aim to provide patients with comprehensive treatment in a compassionate, patient-centered environment.
Our surgical team is specially trained to provide the following vascular surgical procedures:
- Carotid disease surgery
- Open and minimally invasive treatment of abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA)
- Peripheral arterial disease (P.A.D) surgery
- Surgery for dialysis access
- Venous disease surgery
Additional vascular services
In addition to vascular surgery, we also offer the following vascular care options for patients:
- General wound care—Focuses on treating acute and chronic, non-healing wounds.
- Hyperbaric oxygen treatment—A procedure that delivers pure oxygen under increased pressure to treat a variety of conditions, including vascular conditions.
Visiting our facility
The general hours for our vascular surgical services location in Portsmouth are Monday-Friday from 8:00am - 4:00pm, however individual procedure times may vary. Parking for the building is free.
For your convenience, we now offer online appointment scheduling.