Visiting Hours at Beacon Internal Medicine
Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
155 Borthwick Avenue, Suite 202 West
Portsmouth, NH 03801
Phone: (603) 433-8434
About Beacon Internal Medicine
At Appledore Beacon Internal Medicine, our expert physicians provide compassionate and comprehensive internal medicine healthcare to patients in Coastal New Hampshire.
Our family medicine practice in Portsmouth offers a wide range of primary care services, including annual Medicare wellness visits and other routine physical exams. Our goal is to work closely with patients to determine the best individual treatment plan, as well as provide education on healthy lifestyle choices and preventive care.
For additional information about our internal medicine services, please call Beacon Internal Medicine at (603) 433-8434.
Primary care services
Our expert primary care physicians offer a wide range of services that include:
- Annual medicare wellness visits
- Blood analysis
- Cholesterol management program
- Chronic disease management
- Diabetes management program
- Minor surgical procedures
- Routine immunizations and vaccines
- Routine physical exams
- Wound care
Internal medicine physicians use diagnostic testing to help diagnose and create a treatment plan for patients. We offer a range of diagnostic testing, including:
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)—An EKG is used to measure the electrical activity of the heart.
- Point of care (POC) testing—POC testing occurs during a visit and includes common tests to determine things like pregnancy, strep throat and flu.
Visiting our facility
Our Portsmouth family medicine clinic is open Monday-Friday from 8:00am - 5:00pm, with free parking.
For your convenience, we now offer online appointment scheduling.