About Advanced Orthopedics - Barrington
Our skilled orthopedic surgeons — Jeffrey Clingman, MD, Alexander Hennig, MD, Joel Huleatt, MD and Glenn Lieberman, MD — serve patients in Barrington, Dover and other New Hampshire Seacoast communities.
Together with our nurses and supporting team members, we provide comprehensive orthopedic care and excellent customer service, identifying the source of your musculoskeletal pain to help you regain mobility and get back to an normal lifestyle.
Additionally, Drs. Hennig and Huleatt are known as sports medicine specialists and both serve as physicians for the United States Ski and Snowboard team.
Orthopedic expertise in New Hampshire's Seacoast
Some orthopedic conditions are common and straightforward while others can be complex and have multiple causes. We complete a thorough evaluation of each patient and develop an effective, patient-focused treatment plan designed to alleviate pain and restore your range of motion.
We use nonsurgical treatment approaches whenever possible, but if orthopedic surgery is required, our team will be with you the entire way, providing education and support from preoperative visits through recovery.
To see how we can help you or to make an appointment with an orthopedist, please call (603) 522-6163.
Orthopedic conditions we treat
Our orthopedic doctors are experienced in various acute and chronic injuries and conditions affecting the bones, muscles, ligaments, tendons, including:
- Age-related conditions, such as degenerative joint disease
- Broken bones and fractures
- Joint sprains (ankle, hand/wrist, knee)
- Ligament tears (ACL, MCL)
- Muscle strains and tears (calf, hamstring)
- Nerve compression in the spine or extremities
- Tendon tears or tendonitis (Achilles, biceps, rotator cuff)
- Work-related injuries
Orthopedic services we offer
Our team is committed to providing high-quality care in a comfortable setting for all patients. We offer a wide range of orthopedic procedures and treatments, including:
- Arthroscopy for knee, shoulder, ankle and wrist joints
- Carpal tunnel and cubital tunnel surgery
- Hand and upper extremity surgery
- Ligament repair or reconstruction
- Rotator cuff repair
- Shoulder replacement, including anatomic and reverse
- Spine surgery
- Sports medicine
Barrington office location and details
We are conveniently located on the west side of Calef Highway about 1/2 mile north of Franklin Pierce Highway in Barrington, NH. We're open Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm.
To best serve our community, we also see patients at our clinics in the Lakes Region. You can visit us at these additional locations: